2 task force members arrested for brutalizing a Keke rider in Ebonyi state



Two Ebonyi task force authorities have been captured by the state police for purportedly abusing a tricycle administrator distinguished as Mike Obasi.

Obasi who was first ambushed at Margaret Umahi International Market for supposed wrong stopping by one of the suspects famously known as 2Face, purportedly offered N300 to the speculates who requested N1000.

Anyway subsequent to getting another female traveler who was supposed to head a Motherless Babies' Home, he was again halted by the team authorities who blamed him for stopping wrongly.

Relating how he was beaten by three men who landed from the white Hummer transport, Obasi who currently pees through a channel because of the assault, said;

"My name is Mike Obasi from Ogboji people group in the Ishielu LGA of Ebonyi State. I am a dad of five children.

"I entered the universal market with my tricycle to drop a traveler; all of abrupt, a white Hummer transport deceived me and three people bounced down from the transport and requested N1,000 for stopping wrongly. As I was beseeching them with N300, they pushed me out of my Keke and began beating me. I don't have the foggiest idea what they hit on my back and I tumbled down.

"Afterward, I saw myself in the medical clinic with similar individuals, who assaulted me in the market, professing to be the ones who safeguarded me. One of them offered me N5,000 to leave the emergency clinic, yet I couldn't move my body."

Ebonyi state police representative, DSP Loveth Odah affirmed the capture of two of the speculates connected to the assault. She blamed the suspects for bringing the law into their hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian government reopens businesses including banks and hotels

Woman "Bukola Agboola" rescued after attempting to take her own life in Abule-Egba Lagos state