I did it under the influence of alcohol - Man who defiled his 13-year-old daughter speaks


Osun State Police Command on Friday strutted five speculated r*pists, including a 50-year-old, man, Adeleye Fayemiwo, who purportedly polluted his 13-year-old girl. 

Addressing writers, the state's police official, Mr Undie Adie, said Fayemiwo and other four suspects were captured following grievances against them. 

The police manager said one 28-year-old Oyerinde Oyeniyi of Mokuro Area, Ile-Ife, was captured for having unlawful fornication with of his landowner's 11-year-old little girl. 

Adie, who communicated dismay over the rising assault cases in the state, stated, "One Isiaka Adeyounbo of Ayelabowo Street, Ile-Ife hauled a 16-year-old young lady of a similar location into his home and had unlawful coitus with of her. 

"Upon data got from the complainant, suspect was captured while casualty was taken to emergency clinic for clinical assessment and treatment. 

"One Eronse Balat of Eleyele, Ile-Ife, was additionally captured for having fornication with of his 23-year-old niece. Likewise, 30-year-old Adeoye Makinde of Isona Street, Ilesa, tricked a 13-year-old young lady of a similar location into his home and endeavored to have unlawful sex with of her." 

Fayemiwo conceded having intercourse with his little girl, yet said he submitted the demonstration affected by liquor and argued for kindness. 

He stated, "I am a rancher and the young lady is my girl. I advised her to cook for me yet she can't. She used to sneak to my room and request sex. The day we engaged in sexual relations, I took lager and blended it in with hot beverage. I did it affected by liquor. Her mom had left me. I have a spouse, yet the young lady will consistently come to me around evening time to request sex."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman "Bukola Agboola" rescued after attempting to take her own life in Abule-Egba Lagos state

Nigerian government reopens businesses including banks and hotels